Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery
Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries are rechargable batteries which are commonly used in mobile telephones and digital cameras.
Nickel-Metal Hydride is abbreviated as NiMH.
Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery Pros and Cons
- 30-40% more charge capacity than Nickel Cadmium batteries
- Fewer memory-effect problems than Nickel Cadmium betteries
- Less toxic than Nickel Cadmium batteries
- Fewer recharges than Nickel Cadmium batteries
- Higher self-discharge rate than Nickel Cadmium
Nickel-Metal Hydride Battery Alternatives
Alternatives to Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries include: